Spring Summer 2014: Cross Body Bags


Image source: www.asos.com


When it comes to handbags I’m very particular. I’m very much a tote bag kind of girl, I guess you can call me a bag snob that loves 'it’ bag. 

I tend to go for bigger bags because it’s so easy to carry all my most prized possessions where make-up bags and i pad's fit in just nicely.

One bag style I have never paid to much attention to is a cross body bag.  I've always thought that they were to small and never really knew how to style them properly. This has all changed and cross body bags are now my new found friends which will be making there way into my outfits for seasons to come. 


Image source: www.pinterest.com



A cross body bag is a real hero piece because it can help to define a stunning fashion forward look. It’s a style of bag that you can team with most off duty looks. This bag is a easy and comfortable style to opt for as it lays across the shoulder allowing the weight to be distributed evenly across the body.


Image source: www.pinterest.com


The cross body number is a real spectacular because its versatile enough to team with many different ensembles. This piece looks great with skirts, dresses, shorts and trousers. Investing in a statement cross body will always elevate a look to the most stylish.


Image source: www.pinterest.com

Cross body bags have everything to offer when it comes to day to day styling of a look. When I’m on the hunt for a new bag I always consider how well a bag transitions in between seasons and from day to night. This piece works well for the office as well as after work drinks at the bar.


Image source: www.pinterest.com

A bag is one of the most used accessories so its worth while investing a piece that is durable and well made. With so many new season offerings I’ve picked out the top 10 designer style picks. Any of these styles will take your look into a new fashion forward dimension...




One: Stella McCartney- www.farfetch.com




Two: Mulberry-www.selfridges.com





Three: Zac Posen-www.shopbop.com




Four: Emilio Pucci- www.home.emiliopucci.com





Five: Jerome Dreyfuss-www.matchesfashion.com



Six: Gucci Vintage- www.mybag.com




Seven: DKNY- www.dkny.com





Eight: Dolce & Gabanna- www.dolcegabbana.com


Nine: Marni- www.thecorner.com



Ten: Moschino- www.luisaviaroma.com






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author