Grill's: Teeth Jewellery



When I was about five I used to desperately want a gold tooth, on growing up and learning that it was a permanent style feature, I quickly dismissed the idea. I’ve always been a fan of mouth jewellery it’s a great extension in the way you can accessorise your look. I remember when tooth gems came out; I was totally obsessed and used to have a tiny gem constantly adorned to my incisor tooth. When I talked or smiled the tooth gave a sparkling glimmer, which I’m kind of ashamed to admit I loved.



Since then a new type of teeth jewellery has become the latest trend, a huge development from the tooth gem, teeth grills have become a worldwide epidemic. Grills were once only worn by hip hop artists during the 80’s but the trend has transpired into mainstream fashion where the likes of A-lister celebrities like Madonna, Miley Cyrus and BeyoncĂ© have all joined the grill brigade.



Grills are essentially jewellery for the mouth; they are removable and are generally made from metal in silver and gold finishes. They come in a variety of styles, shapes and sizes. Grills can be adorned to both the top and bottom set of teeth and if you choose you can wear them singularly.



Grills will give you an urban style aesthetic, while taking your style into new blinged out dimensions. I've lised the top 5 grill styles around…

1.      Top Row of Teeth Fire- Hip Hop ring gold plated rings- £12.99


2.       Mixed Combination-£945.00


3.       Gold polished shiny teeth- £15.87














There you have it, are you going to give grills ago?

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive appearance....these girls take quirky to another level, actually styles is quirky, they just weared.
    http://www.royalgoldteeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fellow your posts are really very good for me since it make good sense for me. learn about grillz on strikingly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What! Praise for these women whose fashion sense makes everyone be comfortable of their uniqueness. For sale grillz are surely in right now and adding this to your style would add in bling you never thought you needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this awesome website, http://hustlagrillz.com they sell one size fits all removable grillz. I just called them and if you buy quantity, they discount big time, so I hope that answers a bunch of peoples questions! Some people call grillz: teethgrillz, diamond grill, diamond fronts

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author