Once again I find myself yearning a much needed wardrobe update. When it comes to certain items shoes, bags and coats, just to name a few, I’m hell-bent on only investing in designer because of the quality and exclusivity within their designs they carry.
Shoulder bags are style pick that have not been on my hit list until recent. Shocking I know, but it’s only now that I can really see the benefits in not carting around a bag big enough to fit the kitchen sink in. This season designers Moschino, Kate Spade and Charlotte Olympia have all presented decadent arm candy where this season when it comes to the size of your bag less is defiantly more!
As summer draws near I can’t help but covet all of the funky fresh styles that will put a smile on my face, even if the sun’s not shiny! Warhol pop art inspired designs may seem like they’ll be irrelevant next season, but I think it’s all about finding pieces that are intrinsic to your personal style, so that your fashion purchases are timeless, unique and personal to you.
In celebration of truly stylishly directional shoulder bag styles, I’ve put together an edit of affordable bag styles that are statement, yet versatile little numbers that will see you for seasons to come!
1. The Outnet- Emilio Pucci-£656- This stunning neon yellow cross body bag is the perfect summer bag. You can team this piece with a floral ensembles to a dark and directional sartorial office look.
2. Saksfifthavenue- Kate Spade- £247.98- This bag is synonymous with summer in a ladybug embellished design. Rock this stunner with all your wardrobe favourites to give you personal style a fun twist.
3. Neiman Marcus- Kate Spade-£270- This bag is a directional way to rock out the floral trend this spring summer. This cute flower pot design bag will effortlessly enhance any look into a colourful and texturized disposition.
4. Dolce and Gabbana-Matches Fashion-£425- This monochrome shoulder bag is a cool way to tap into the Stripes trend this season. The bag features red details near the handle and is in a classic design that you can pair with multiple looks no matter the season.
5. Diane von Frustenberg-Matches Fashion-£98- The micro bag is the style pick of the season, it made waves all over the catwalk this season where doubling or tripling up these bags styles is an emerging trend of the season. This metallic sliver croc is a fashion lovers dream, versatile and chic this miniature number will always be your heropiece.
6. Pierre Hardy-Matches Fashion-£592- This shoulder bag sees a rainbow of colours in a graphic block colour design is a great way to go if you want to add as splash of colour into your everyday repertoire.
7. Christopher Raeburn-Matches Fashion-£275- A hare leather shoulder bag is all you need to complete a truly sophisticated bag collection. This chic design is in all black 3D rabbit design. Team this bag with all of your weekend looks for a bold fashion forward statement.
8. Net-a-porter-Finds-£625-Trasparent in design this shoulder bag bares the most intricate fabric manipulated design I’ve seen this season. This bag is uber cool and is a piece you can make your everyday bag.
9. Moschino-net-a-porter-Net-a-porter-£430-Shoes have taken on a whole new illogical concept with this funky stiletto bag design. Create a stunning look with it perched over your shoulder or wear as a clutch for an evening of cocktails at the bar.
10. Missoni-Forward-£378- The brand is known for their signature print where this season they have transpired their iconic print into woollen balls in recantation of colourful dynamic touch the brand offers.
Will any of these styles be in your payday purchase?