1. Alice and Olivia Weston Plaid Mini Skirt – Channel nostalgic schoolgirl chic with this amazing Alice and Olivia tartan style wrap around skirt. It comes in two different colourways including black and blue and black and red, we especially love the lambskin detailing at the buckle.
2. Equipment Contrast plaid signature shirt – we can’t get enough of Equipment’s iconic silk shirts that come in all shapes and colours. This amazing contrast plaid shirt is the perfect item if you want to give print clash a go, team with shorts like this or a floaty feminine skirt to mix up your style.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs Aimee Top – This brilliant marc by Marc Jacobs knit is a sophisticated take on the trend, made of merino wool it is fantastically luxurious and will fit perfectly into any wardrobe. Pair with anything from a pair of leather trousers to an asymmetric skirt and chunky boots.
4. Harvey Faircloth Plaid A-line Jacket – Get the most from a trend and work it into your outerwear for maximum exposure. This cool A-line coat is the perfect addition to your new season repertoire, wear yours with an all-black ensemble and a black wide brimmed hat for a really rock’n’roll aesthetic.
5. Stella McCartney Plaid Intarsia Knitted Sweater – this jumper was absolutely love at first site, the soft abstract approach to the plaid trend makes for a really subtle style, it’s really the perfect winter warmer.