This time of year can be a little bit of a sartorial conundrum, the trick to effective spring dressing is all about layers that you can put on or take off as the weather changes. We can’t get enough of the sports luxe look that has been around for what seems like ages but has transformed into something luxe and sophisticated.
So we’ve put together some of our favorite items that we’ve been lusting after for a while and would make perfect additions to any spring wardrobe.
1. ASOS backpack in Croc – ASOS.com - £38 – Perfect for storing all your emergency layers and pair of sandals for if the weather really does heat up.
2. Adrianne Bermuda Short – Whistles.co.uk - £125 – This season shorts are slightly less… short. It’s all about the mid-length Bermuda short.
3. Isabel Marant Holden Leather Slides – Net-a-porter.com - £280 – Slides are the shoes of the season without doubt but these Isabel Marant Holden pair are far and away our favorite.
4. Nike Crew Running Socks – Nike.com – For the ultimate sports luxe touch a pair of Nike running socks, wear with sandals and break the fashion rules.
5. Boohoo Rose White Base Leopard print Running Shorts – Boohoo.com - £16 – Show off those pins with a printed pair of running shorts, these pair from Boohoo is a perfect warm weather option.
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim Souvenir embellished twill bomber jacket - £1,160 – Net-a-porter.com – This bomber might be a little out of our price range but we’re absolutely in love. The jacket of the season; either opt for a classic black style or add a little print into your life.
7. Cos lace bra and Pants – Cosstores.com - £39 – The new season is the perfect time to update your undies, this gorgeous set from Cos would look amazing under a semi sheer t-shirt.
8. MAC Cosmetics lipstick in morange - Handbag.com - £15 – The colour on everyone’s lips on the catwalks was orange, update your crimson lippie with a perfect coral hue as we get closer to Spring.
9. Black New Balance 410 Trainers – Schuh.co.uk - £55 – Whether you’re into Normcore or not New Balance trainers are a perfect off-duty staple.
10. Monki Katti Sweat – Monki.com - £25 – Work a minimalist aesthetic into your work ensemble with this cool checked Monki top.
11. Christopher Kane Lace Flower Embroidered Cotton Blend Sweatshirt - £330 – Harveynichols.com – Christopher Kane can’t put a foot wrong as far as we’re concerned, this fun embroidered sweater just proves why.
12. ACNE Pascal Apricot – acnestudios.com - £225 – Our favorite thing about this time of year is that the sun showing it’s face gives us an excuse to start shopping for our new season shades. This cool pair from Acne are perfect team with almost everything! We want!