Spring Summer Metallic Dresses



My birthday passed just over a week ago. I would of gone out and celebrated last weekend but unfortunately I had to work all day on the Saturday. Nether the less I’m out to celebrate and party the night away tomorrow night.

I never seem to have time for anything these days, I just don't know where the time goes. I'm really starting to panic a bit because I have had such a busy schedule over this last week I haven't even had enough time to go and get my ultimate bday dress sorted.

Thank goodness for the internet and online shopping. I know it’s a little late for next day delivery but I can have a look to see what treats are on offer. My plan is to get a little edit selected and go and home in on stores around oxford circus tomorrow morning.

There are multitudes of styles of dresses out there. It all can become a bit overwhelming almost hindering one from making a wise wardrobe choice. As much as I love statement on trend pieces, I like to buy dresses that I can get a good cost per wear out of. For me personally there is nothing worse than buying a dress for one night only it is such a waste.

I'm just glad that I know what I kinda of want which is a metallic dress. It’s a huge trend for the season and a style that I can rework for seasons to come. A metal style aesthetic is great because there are so many tones of metallic that you can go for from cool silvers to rich gold’s or even a coppery bronze, with so many choices its hard to know where to start?

Metallic pieces in general effortlessly adds glam and sparkle to any look. This season we have seen the metallic trend develop to an even more interesting style aesthetic in luxe fabrics and futuristic styles with intricate detailing that even sees holographic textures.

I’ve narrowed down my top 10 new season designer and high street styles…

One: Paco Rabanne- £1, 615- www.stylebop.com


Two: Lavin-£2,120- www.luisaviaroma.com



Three: TFNC-£27- www.usc.co.uk


Four: Herve Leger-£1,225 www.mytheresa.com


Five: Mink Pink- £38.50- www.asos.com


Six: Fiona-£15- www.boohoo.com


Seven: Plunge-£68-www.asos.com


Eight: River Island-£30- www.riverisland.com


Nine: Goat-£180- www.matchesfashion.com


Ten: Abellia-£49 -www.reiss.com





These are all hero piece styles that I would love to shimmer in on my birthday and all spring summer long for that matter. Which style pick do you think I should go for and has any style taken your fancy?

Image Source: www.pinterest.com

1 comments:

  1. wow, all of these dresses are amazing! I particularly love the 5th one!

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author