It seems a little absurd talking about transitional essentials in the middle of one of the most impressive heat waves I’ve experienced. It doesn’t help that the office that I work in has absolutely no air con so it feels like you’re sitting in a sauna - #firstworldproblems amiright!?
But it’s never too early to start thinking about buying new clothes! I always find this time of year a little difficult to navigate; it’s a bit late in the game to pick up SS14 trends and probably too early to invest in new season trends just yet.
So to help you transition from the sweltering July that we’ve had to the cooler climes of August and through to the end of the summer in style we’ve put together a little list of the key items that need to be in your wardrobe.
1. Wide Cropped Pants – Weekday
2. Luxe Ivory Texture Cullote Trousers – Dorothy Perkins
3. Window Pane Slouchy Trousers – Topshop
4. Wide Leg Cropped Pant – Monki
1. Pleated Skirt with Elastic Waist – Zara
2. Ellie Grid Print Pleated Skirt – Whistles
3. Coated Pleated Skirt – Zara
4. Full Midi Skirt – ASOS
1. Silk Wrap Cami Jumpsuit – Topshop Boutique
2. Utility Jumpsuit – Warehouse
3. Colour Block Jumpsuit – Mango
4. Cami Jumpsuit – Lavish Alice
1. White Duster Coat – ASOS
2. Loose-fit Trench coat – Zara
3. Duster coat with Belt – ASOS
4. Exclusive Duster Coat – Monki
1. High Heeled Mules – Zara
2. Glacial Mule Sandals – Topshop
3. Flavia Heeled leather mule sandals – Dune
4. Fee Block Heel Mle – Whistles