It’s that time of year again folks! The sleigh bells are ringing and the snow is set to fall on the mountains again, as we wrap ourselves up warm and cosy in our festive jumpers and feast on Christmas day delights in our Icelandic log cabins, while the Northern Lights dazzle above us like the glistening baubles on our awe-inspiring Christmas tree! Well, in our ‘White Christmas’ dreams at least, or the legendary “Last Christmas” music video by Wham! Whichever you prefer…;-)
We know that this fairytale Christmas world is not achievable for everyone at this time of year (snow and mountains are not always at hand..), but nevertheless, we’ve been inspired to re-create the magical vision as best we can with some fantastic festive products from our favourite shopping sites, this time with a menswear focus!
Our perfect Christmas wish list has everything that you could ever want to get the festive season started in style for you or the men in your life. You can find our favourite festive items of clothing to hit the ski-slopes in with our hand-picked selection of super warm knitwear, or you can browse our party shirt picks for a wild and wonderful New Year celebration. Check it out and get your menswear Christmas plans sorted right here using our fantasy festive favourites…
1. One: Tweed Blazer - £90 – This textured tweed jacket is ideal for the dapper gentleman who likes to take a traditional approach to Christmas, with a rustic preppy feel that is perfect for Christmas Dinner in a countryside setting. The English manor house maybe?
2. Two: Floral Shirt – £103 - Couple the country heritage tweed jacket with this rose print MSGM shirt for a spritely look that will brighten up grey winter days with a welcome splash of colour. The conventional English rose design will add to the rural British feel.
3. Three: Biker Jacket - £2,404.89 – Christmas is the perfect excuse to party hard and fast, so do this in style with this Saint Laurent biker jacket during your New Year shenanigans for a strikingly bold and daringly dashing look.
4. Four: Eau de Parfum - £215 – Don’t forget to smell just as good as you look when you go out for your party with the uplifting floral notes and amber undertones of Tom Ford Neroli Portofino.
5. Five: Patterned Shirt - £87.50 – Be the fresh prince of the New Year party with this purple and blue eye-popping shirt from Kenzo featuring metallic timber mill cog prints that reference an autumn lumberjack look.
6. Six: Straight-leg trousers - £440 – These staple black tailored trousers are perfect to complete the smart and sophisticated Christmas Dinner look as you dine by candlelight with family and friends by the roaring log fire.
7. Seven: Brogues - £209.95 – These elegant and timeless brogues in burgundy red add to the rustic, traditional touch and come in sumptuous leathers that are pristinely polished.
8. Eight: Patterned Jumper - £395 – Fairisle print jumpers are the quintessential classic for any man’s winter wardrobe. But go for a modern new take on this timeless style now by opting for a Sibling jumper in loud leopard prints and Aztec fairisles instead.
9. Nine: Card Wallet - £126 – This snakeprint design Raf Simons card wallet is perfect as a stocking filler gift for your loved one. The sturdy leather will keep your cash and cards safe when you dance and party, while the colour contrasting makes a striking style statement.
10. Ten: Casual Trouser - £158 – Accompany your Kenzo party shirt with some matching sapphire blue trousers for a sensational sense of colour play that is bold and masculine at the same time.
11. Eleven: Christmas print cardigan - £298 – Make a direct reference to the seasonal festivities with a reindeer print sweater from Kolor. Relive your Rudolf fairytale fantasies with this fun design which will get the conversation flowing.
12. Twelve: Leather Notebook - £45 – Notebooks are the ideal stocking-filler for a man, and this leather bound one offers a luxurious alternative to standard styles for a sense of sophistication.
13. Thirteen: Leather Gloves - £24.99 – The winter cold snap and the freezing snowball fights require the best hand protection around, so grab yourself a stylish pair of brown leather gloves from H&M now to keep your hands cosy and comfortable.
14. Fourteen: Corduroy trousers - £109.05 - Corduroys are always a winner at winter time with their thick weaves which are warm and rugged-looking. Pair with your fairisle jumper and chunky hiker boots for a stylish winter walk in the snow.
15. Fifteen: Scarf - £96.95 – The winter scarf is an absolutely must-have for the icy temperatures, so shop this Vivienne Westwood one now and give it as a perfect gift that will be eternally useful for seasons to come.
16. Sixteen: Hiker boots – $495 - These Paul Smith hiker boots have a fantastic blue heel for a statement twist on classic winter boot design.
17. Seventeen: Belt - £55 – Round off your amazing winter wardrobe with the finer details, like this Ralph Lauren leather belt to hold your festive ensemble together in style. The gold buckle adds a sparklingly appropriate Christmas edge.